lunes, 11 de junio de 2007

...:::thoughts:::...

Close to you far from me,

and we know that is no way,

the scape is in your back,

the pain is in my lips,

and you,

and me,

and sometimes we don't exist,

do you ask me what to do??

do i forget my name??

who stole my memories??

my brain blows the rain away,

my lips kill her sweetest dreams,

but she knows that's not for real,

can you tell me what the hell is real??

can you tell me if i really exist??

can you tell me...

is beter for you to hush

is bitter for me the silence.

goodbye is a good word,

at last it's beter than hello.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

no hablo ingles
tampoco español
con cuea hablo algo
no se si escribo
en realidad
se que no lo hago
entonses
¿como decirte que te amo?
¿que puedo hacer?

...

te amo
te amo
te amo

nu entendi mxo de lo q decira :(









Mira ...